Wednesday, September 21, 2005

5 Minute Entry

Ok.. I have 5 minutes before I gotta really leave for school (it's almost 7:30). I just checked my email and the entire math class received an email from a fellow student saying that she may submit a letter of complaint regarding our math prof.

Hmm. I know she isn't the best prof in the world and that she does have a language problem (it's not a huge one, but there is a barrier), but is it really necessary to file a complaint against her? They attack her in class every week! We spend at least 30 minutes complaining or criticizing her of her teaching methods (actually, complaining has gone on for about 1.5hrs before). I'm sort of annoyed at the class for being so cruel and impatient. On the other hand, I can understand their frustrations because the teacher isn't very clear about her expectations and she doesn't understand their questions (not that they are worded in a simple fashion for her to understand). I really don't know. I didn't even bother to open the letter that was attached to the email because I was upset about the whole issue. Is this really necessary? I thought teachers would be more understanding and patient?? (there are more reasons of course for why this is going on but I don't have time to get into it now).

Gotta go. Bye.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home