Monday, September 12, 2005

Self Discipline Has Gone Out the Window Today

Oh darn it. I was aiming to not take a nap and to do cardio this after arriving home from classes. Unfortunately for me, I was just too exhausted to do accomplish both of these goals and have also proceeded to procrasinate my way to this very point in time (I have a chapter summary due tomorrow and have various readings I should be doing right now). *Surprise surprise*

I had my first "Computer Science" class this afternoon (It's teaching computer science) and boy was it a s-l----o------w dragging one. I think I was just tired and really wanted to get out early. The prof isn't bad and it's not any of my courses are super boring (nothing can compare to CS courses or Business courses as of yet :P)!

When I walked into my class this afternoon, another thing occured to me: with education students, you have a really hard time identifying the prof vs. the students sometimes!! Many Education students are older - some are married with children, some are coming back to work from parenting breaks, some are changing careers, etc. Anyways, I almost asked these two ladies if we were suppose to sign in or something because I thought they were official people or something.. turns out that they were just students.. boy am I glad I kept my mouth shut!! I would have felt so stupid!

Anyways, I had better stop procrastinating now.. Maybe I can still fit in a workout later.. hmmm.. *YAWN* .... We'll try again tomorrow.

1 Comments:

At 4:07 p.m., Blogger slaw said...

Same here! Everything is behind schedule.... *__*

 

Post a Comment

<< Home