Wednesday, August 17, 2005

It's Time ....

Well, the time has come to shut down my computer and to pack it away (it'll probably be the 2nd thing I unpack - first will be the phone).

I'm finding myself in an emotional turmoil today at the thought of leaving this city, my friends (well, not all since some of them are coming with me!! How lucky am I!), and mostly, my family. Ah well, I know I'll get over it after a while (not that I'll stop missing people - don't get me wrong!) but maaaaaan.. it's hard! I think it's mainly because I know I won't be back for a long period of time after I leave.

Alright, I must go. It's time to do the inevitable *sniff sniff*. My blog will return in a few days broadcasting from Ottawa!! Toodles!

2 Comments:

At 1:40 p.m., Blogger slaw said...

Have a safe trip to Ottawa JY! I had the same feeling when I left NB to California.

 
At 3:19 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

I hope you have a safe trip and that everything goes quite smoothly once you get there.
I didn't feel to bad about leaving for a few months, but when I leave in the winter things might be different. I'll be living here in Vancouver for 3-5 years most likely, and probably won't be living in Fredericton again. That could certainly be much more difficult.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home