Thursday, July 28, 2005

Stress is Starting to Sink In

My apologies for not updating as often as usual. Life has been busy and I've been tired. I expect it'll be like this until I get settled into my new place.

I've been working .. and it's two weeks after my contract finished. It looks like I'm going to be back at the office again next week.. *sigh*. Well.. money is always a good thing, oui?

This coming weekend I'll be heading off to camp in PEI. I'm looking forward to it (sort of). I'm just slightly hesitant about it (though I can't pull out even if I wanted to :P) because the group that I'm TAKING are all high schoolers.. most of them aren't even 16!! Ahh.. I already felt OLD last year.. I imagine it's going to be worse this year! Oh well. I am looking forward to some peace and relaxation when we hit the beach. I should bring some reading or something...mmm..now.. where did I put my discman (ya.. poor me, I can't afford an Ipod YET. No worries.. someday soon *wink*)

I'm feeling stressed out over my move.. so much to do before I leave. My family is also having a yard sale the weekend before I leave and there's a whole bunch of stuff sitting in the living room of the basement waiting for me to sort through and price. :( I imagine that there's going to be a lot of cleanup work afterwards too.. my favorite activity (can't you hear oooozing sarcasm?) Besides that, CCANB's summer camp is coming up and there seems to be a lot of minor details that haven't been taken care of. I sort of feel like there is an expectation on me to make sure things are smooth. Ahhhhh at the rate this is going, by the time I get to Ottawa, I'm going to need a WEEK of SLEEP!

I just received a package from the University.. I guess it looks like we are starting classes on September 1st.. *JOY*. Ah.. they make it sound so intimidating.. but I keep trying to tell myself that it's always more intimidating than it actually IS. I just don't want to get lost since I have absolutely no sense of direction :P

Anyways, thats all for now. Ciao everyone. Have a good long weekend!

2 Comments:

At 9:45 p.m., Blogger Keith said...

I find that in Toronto, someone is always trying to sell his or her used ipod (for less than the cost of a new one of course). A lot of the time, it's not even been used for very long. :)

If you're interested, I can keep a look out for you.

 
At 12:04 p.m., Blogger jaryee said...

Thanks for the offer but I probably can't even afford a 2nd hand one now :( Maybe when I get a job ;)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home