Tuesday, July 24, 2007

A Slow Day at the Office

I shouldn't complain, nobody was really in today so I had the place all to myself. The only problem is, when you aren't busy, time ticks by really slowly. I could have been more productive, but did I want to be? Not really.. I sort of feel like slack time is owed to me. ..hahahhaha!!! (OK, I know this isn't true, but hey, I can dream, right?)

Anyways, Kim and James got married this past Saturday. Some of us from the "FHS gang" as I like to call us were able to attend the ceremony and reception. It is noted that many of those that were not able to make it were missed! Anyways, she looked beautiful and the wedding reception was very lovely - simple, sweet and a romantic atmosphere (especially when we blew those bubbles). I have to admit it was my first Catholic wedding ceremony, so it was an experience. I also thought Vern sang very nicely, the wedding party looked and performed very well - good job Travis, Trevor & Mon ;) (I also should mention that Jordan read and did it without looking nervous).

Oh, something funny - I got an email from a classmate from last year - she told me during her first week of teaching, she "dropped the f-bomb twice" - this of course made her particularly cool with the grade 8 kids. Hmm.. if I ever teach that age group, I'm really going to have to bring out the sarcasm and the swear words eh?

Ok, that's all for now, I'm going to do some cardio now. Ciao!



1 Comments:

At 3:48 p.m., Anonymous Anonymous said...

Thanks for saying I performed well. Of course it is hard to perform too poorly when all you really do is walk down and aisle and sit at the front.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home