Thursday, June 21, 2007

Job Hunting Blues, Hues?

Well, Thursday midi.. can't say I'm particularly enthusiastic about anything nor am I particularly depressed. Somewhere in the middle.

My dedication to staying positive throughout my job hunt for September is starting to waiver. It's depressing not to get any calls for interviews, and now that I've experienced that miserable Sudbury job interview, I'm so intimidated about receiving an interview request! Will I ever find myself in a teaching position? It's scary to lose faith.. The idea of "the day" (the day I get told I have a job) is slowly slipping out of my imagination....

That in itself, brings me to an entirely other scary scenario. If not teaching, then what? I'm not exactly cut out to be some sort of programmer, finance person or whatever. My strength is in organization, working with children. It's not exactly easy finding a job that can fit my skill set.. I don't even know what KIND of occupation my skill set fits!?!?!? =(

Anyways, Canada Day is quickly approaching. Last year I was wondering what I'd be doing this year.. who would have thought I'd be sitting back in my old office doing what I'd been doing pre-BEd? Gah.. let us hope it's better next year.

As you can tell, I don't really have much to say that is very positive, so, I shall stop here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home