Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Tired...

Well, it's Tuesday afternoon and I'm sitting here in the office waiting for the boss to come in. One thing I really detest is the fact that the majority of the work I need to complete for them in terms of presentations is always LAST MINUTE. I'm not really sure why, but it's always the day before when they start to freak out that they are not ready.. and guess who has to get them ready?

Anyways, I guess I'm just a tad cranky as I'd really much rather be taking a nap right now :P

The weather this past weekend was absolutely gorgeous. It went up to a +27C yesterday.. hard to believe that it was snowing a week ago and schools were being canceled. Man, another sign that there are major issues with our earth. I'm not really even completely convinced that spring really has finally come....

I got an email from my past mentor teacher yesterday and I really, really wish I was teaching back at that school! She told me that one of the staff members is actually leaving the school as the school population is decreasing.. that's so sad to hear. I haven't yet found an atmosphere similar to that school in that the staff is so in-tune with one another and that they are so friendly and accepting of the people who come into the school. It'd really be a wonderful place to work, hopefully when (if) I get a teaching job, I'll land in a school like that!

Anyways, time to work.


0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home