Sunday, December 03, 2006

Travelling back in Time

I just came back from a walk around Head Hall here at UNB. Walking around the building not only brought back lots of memories, but also made me feel old :P

Quite a few changes around the building. For one, they are adding in a new elevator in old head hall and the stairs have been changed to new ones over there (looks kind of odd since you come down and see all these ancient looking lockers). They've also changed the chairs in some of the Gillin Wing classrooms *gasp*. I spent many hours feeling lost in those classes... hahahah! The library has also changed quite a bit. They've added two sound proof rooms in the "talking section" of the library. There are also more tables in there and the whole setup has been switched around a bit. It still smells the same though.

Head hall holds many, many memories for me. Not all great, not all bad. Much happened in this old building.. can't say I'm fond of it as most of the time I spent here is associated with worry, frustration, boredom, exhaustion, headache, etc.. (you get the idea), but it's nice to be back and not be a student!!! HAHAHA.. the other downside to this new 'status' of mine is that as I look at the old composites, I notice how people have aged and I also notice how much younger some of the undergrad students look.........

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home