Monday, October 17, 2005

The Week Has Come

I went to check out my school yesterday - so far, so good. It looks like a pretty clean and well maintained place - hey, there's not much you can observe on a Sunday afternoon - would YOU be at school on Sunday!? :P

Anyways, this week is pretty brutal. I'm not looking forward to not being able to sleep in at all.. I also made the smart decision of signing up for another workshop on Saturday so there goes my weekend :(

I was feeling mighty proud of myself (and also a bit confused) for not getting sick while people were coming down with the flu left and right. Alas.. I think I've started to fall prey to the lovely demon. My throat is scratchy and I'm feeling a bit under the weather. Hopefully some rest and good food will cure all for the rest of the week.

Ottawa is freaking cold!!!! The wind is just brutal. It's strong, snaps and bites at you. Ugh! It's not even winter yet! It's been pretty dreary for the last week or so .. it's been rainy, windy and cold. Just gloomy.. I think it's starting to get to me??

Not too much to report today.. sorry for the choppy writing.. feeling tired at the moment (though I had a two hour nap this afternoon). I'm sure I'll have more interesting things to report by the end of the week... ohh dear friends, please keep praying for me!!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home